The Star Theatre is available for rent by commercial and non-profit groups, as well as community organizations and individuals.
We try to make as much space available as possible; however, our facility is heavily scheduled due to the Star Theatre Company's own performances and the many rental inquiries we receive.
There is a discount offered to not-for-profit 501 (C)-(3) organizations.
In addition to the rental fee, the renter is charged for the direct costs of extra personnel and equipment.
The following are included in your daily rental fee:
• 480 “Stadium Style” seats, 9 handicapped accessible seats - reflected on the seating chart
• Use of the Orchestra Pit
• Use of Green Room/ Dance Room
• Use of 1 poster case
• Use of “California Historic Landmark” Marquee on the days of your event
• 1 Technician
• ETC ION XE 20 32,768 Channel 10,000 cues programmable lighting controller
• 3-30’ aluminum light trusses
• 16’-23’ CYC Backdrop
• 1- 1,000 watt spotlight
• 32 Channel “Soundcraft Series II” Console
• 2-main stage left and stage right house speakers
• 4 auditorium side fill speakers 2 each house left/right
• 2- JBL Stage Monitors
• Wireless, handheld microphone (9V batteries not included)
• Dynamic microphone (for live instrumentation)
If interested in renting the Star Theatre, please fill out and submit the form below: