The Star Theatre is available for rent by commercial and non-profit groups, as well as community organizations and individuals.
We try to make as much space available as possible; however, our facility is heavily scheduled due to the Star Theatre Company's own performances and the many rental inquiries we receive.
In addition to the rental fee, the renter is charged for the direct costs of extra personnel and equipment.
The following are included in your daily rental fee:
• 480 “Stadium Style” seats, 9 handicapped accessible seats - reflected on the seating chart
• Use of the Orchestra Pit
• Use of Green Room/ Dance Room
• Use of 1 poster case
• Use of “California Historic Landmark” Marquee on the days of your event
• 1 Technician
• ETC ION XE 20 32,768 Channel 10,000 cues programmable lighting controller
• 3-30’ aluminum light trusses
• 16’-23’ CYC Backdrop
• 1- 1,000 watt spotlight
• 32 Channel “Soundcraft Series II” Console
• 2-main stage left and stage right house speakers
• 4 auditorium side fill speakers 2 each house left/right
• 2- JBL Stage Monitors
• Wireless, handheld microphone (9V batteries not included)
• Dynamic microphone (for live instrumentation)
If interested in renting the Star Theatre, please fill out and submit the form below: